Incoming Mobility

It is the responsible for assisting the foreign student since the application process until the completion of the academic exchange. Every six months ECA receives foreign students from partner foreign institutions (see the list) and from partner foreign institutions of USP (see the list).

Foreign students, whose Home Institution has a partnership only with USP, should contact the USP International Office, for information about the application process.

Foreign students who wish to attend an academic semester or a full academic year at the School of Communications and Arts, whose Home Institution has a partnership with ECA, should read the information contained in our website (Incoming Mobility); to contact the Home Institution International Office, so they can assist them in the nomination process and, finally, is necessary to proceed with the on-line application, in accordance with the instructions received.

By applying, it is important that the foreign student be aware that his nomination should be made by the Home Institution; otherwise the application will not be accepted. 

Foreign students interested in studying at ECA, without being part of a specific exchange program, neither from ECA nor from USP, as so-called "free-movers”, should proceed with the on-line application process, respecting the deadlines. They must to fill the specific form and attach the required documents. Every year, the International Relations Committee deliberates the number of places that could be offered to the “free movers"; this Committee is also responsible for analyzing the documentation and give the acceptance or not to the student.

The School of Communication and Arts is not able to accept applications from people who are not currently enrolled in a Higher Education Institution.